What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you easy to implement strategies to grow your online presence and boost your fans, leads and sales on Facebook
- Showing you how to attract and grow a vibrant community of raving fans without breaking the bank
- Showing you the key to testimonials that help your business dominate the competition
- Showing you the secret to positioning yourself as a thought leader in your industry
- Showing you how to increase your sales, using a proven social media strategy
- Showing you how to create a genuine buzz around your product or service
- Showing you the strategy for attracting highly targeted prospects
- Showing you how to become a highly effective marketer
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Jump Start Your FB Marketing scores 73.76/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.amyporterfield.com/jumpstart_97special-cb/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: amyporterfield.com you’ll also be taken through to amyporterfield.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)